An Introduction to Mindful Living
This is a six session intro into what mindfulness is and how it shows up in your everyday life. It is a great way to begin transforming your life by becoming more aware of your internal and external environment. You can complete the intro in one of our group classes, with a virtual course, or by scheduling a private class for you or a group of your loved ones.
- What is mindfulness and the science behind it
- A mindful relationship to the body
- Mindful eating
- Being mindful of my thoughts and sensations
- Identifying and nurturing my emotions
- Setting mindful intentions and embodying love and compassion