An Introduction to Mindful Living
This is a six session intro into what mindfulness is and how it shows up in your everyday life. It is a great way to begin transforming your life by becoming more aware of your internal and external environment. These sessions can be held for small groups or individuals and are ideal for families, employees, schools, and social groups.
- What is mindfulness and the science behind it
- A mindful relationship to the body
- Mindful eating
- Being mindful of my thoughts and sensations
- Identifying and nurturing my emotions
- Setting mindful intentions