- 1 year course in philosophy and meditation ( Shedrub Choekhor Ling Monastery, France)
- 4- one week meditation retreats (Plum Village, France)
- 1 ten day vipassana training (Dhamma Sumeru, Switzerland)
- 2 Educ’Inspir teacher training workshops (La Maison D’inspir, France)
- Master’s in the use of Mindfulness in language acquisition (Geneva University, Switzerland)
- 3 month study internship at Tara Mandala Meditation Center (Pagosa Springs, CO)
- Mindful Teaching in the Secondary School training (Durango, CO)
- 2 years teaching mindfulness in schools.
- Certified Health and Life Coach through The Health Coach Institute
- 200hr yoga teacher training through Arohan Yoga, India
My name is Erin Easton and my mindful journey took me from a debilitating back injury, an estranged relationship with my family, a lack of self-love, struggling relationships, and a career that was unaligned to my truth to a balanced life that gave me more peace, purpose, and happiness. The journey began with a meditative look into what was really going on within me. I discovered what mindsets and perspectives were creating the self story that was no longer serving me. Through mindful living, I was able to reconnect with the wisdom available within and around me and use it to uncover what lifestyle changes I needed to make. By observing and appreciating what these lifestyle changes were doing for my well-being the choice to maintain them became easy. It was no longer an effort to live a balanced lifestyle, it simply became who I was.
I made peace with my injury and my new limitations which allowed me to heal naturally. I have found peace and happiness within my family dynamics. I have found radical self-acceptance and love. I am choosing to engage in healthy relationships. My spiritual practice reminds me of my purpose which adds true happiness to my life. And, Mindfulness based Health Coaching is the career I was made for. My life is by no means perfect. I still struggle with disruptive habits, difficult emotions, and unreasonable expectations, but mindfulness keeps me aware of them and helps me maintain a healthy perspective. I can’t wait to walk with you as you discover the path that leads you to your own version of a healthy, balanced, and purposeful life.